Augie Chang Photography: Daphne and Jonathan E-Session: Santana Row, San Jose

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Daphne and Jonathan E-Session: Santana Row, San Jose

E-Session is the time when I get to know my couples before their big day. This is no different. Daphne and Jonathan are both very fun and unique couple. We met up at Santana Row for their shoot. Before the shoot, I usually like to chat up a bit with my couple before we all jump into business. I like to get to know them a little bit before we start the day. This is when I get a feel of the couple, understand their personalities, feel out their likes and don't likes, then proceed with our shoot.

Santana Row is an awesome location for any shoots. Daphne and Jonathan are both very chic people, so shooting here fits perfectly for them. After the shoot, we decided to sit down and grab a coffee. This is when I REALLY get to know them. They are sooo nice. We talked from what we wanted to do in life, to, what they have accomplished so far. I felt so blessed to be able to spend a nice day with my clients under the beautiful Cali sunshine.








2 comments:

cKAM Photography said...

One day when I go to Santana Row for my first time, I'm gonna have to scout for that beautiful red wall that you always shoot at! Is it tucked away and hard to find?

Jenny Lee Photography said...

great session. the 1st one is my fav, i like that pose.