Augie Chang Photography: Karen & Chris - Muir Woods

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Karen & Chris - Muir Woods

Karen and Chris wanted to do their engagement session in Muir Woods. It is not often that I get to shoot in such a beautiful location. Muir Woods is in the Marin area. I used to come here a lot for mountain biking, but as I get lazier, I stopped :) There were a lot of people out there, and if you look at the pictures below, you will know why! We had to wait for people to get out of our way, but it was all worth it.

The scenary was amazing. I had to somehow incorporate the beautiful scenary into their portraits. I used a lot more wide angle shots compared to my normal engagement shoots. This doesn't even look like we were in the Bay Area!












1 comment:

Chris said...

thanks Augie!

(boy, I gotta smile bigger... :) )