Augie Chang Photography: Lauren & Brad - Berkeley City Club

Monday, April 16, 2007

Lauren & Brad - Berkeley City Club

Lauren and Brad are such a sweet couple. They REALLY look good together. I started the shoot working with Brad at his room, then moved over to Lauren's room. Lauren is the type of bride that is easy going and always go for the "whatever" kinda attitude. Love it! She was fun and jolly that day, which I truly adored. Her bridesmaid (sisters) were also very fun and loving too! it runs in the family, as you can see below, we had a great time! Having a great time at a wedding is important to me. This is not only my job, but also my passion. Enjoying my day is as important to me as it is to the couple.

I had a great time working with Amy Tam from Amy's Wedding & Events. Amy was professional and kept us all on track, that is EXTREMELY important. Also, great flowers by Karen Baba from Plan Decor. Look at the pictures below, the flowers were amazing. Also, Alice from Pin-Ups Makeup Artistry did magic on Lauren's face. Her done matches the overall vintage look!

First of all, here is a shot of me working hard to get a nice shot!


Here is the result of the hard work :)



Here is the rest of ther wedding...enjoy!


































2 comments:

Jenny Lee Photography said...

Those flowers look so fresh!

Unknown said...

Augie,
THANK YOU!!!! These are beautiful. My sister and "her Brad" look glorious. I can't wait to show the pictures off.

thanks, Elise Greyson