Augie Chang Photography: 6/8 Workshop

Friday, June 08, 2007

6/8 Workshop

Another great workshop today! We had Alex, San, Randhir, Ava and Genghis with me. We started at 10am sharp, everyone was ON TIME! There were questions and discussions throughout the day, we even had a great lunch at Fuzio! Everyone loved the Firecracker pork pasta....hm.....that is my favorite.

We spent an hour after lunch shooting at Pleasanton downtown. There were so many nice cars today! Of course, nice weather.

Lunch at Fuzio, Genghis was looking hungry alright!





After lunch, we asked the waitress to snap a picture of the crew.






During the on-location shoot, I usually wait for everyone at the Tully's coffee shop. It was so hot today that I had to get myself a nice iced coffee :)



Back at my home studio for critique. Everyone agreed that this was the most interesting part of the day.






OK San, no one knew what you shot here! :) We were all confused. Is it an alien or some sort?



And of course, I have to capture our 6/8 workshop crew! Looking good guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Augie - thanks for the workshop. We had a blast. The shoot and the critique was definitely the most interesting part of the day.

Genghis said...

Augie, thanks for taking the time out to teach newbies like us. I've been shooting for a couple years now, and with your class I feel I've gained so much more knowledge. Thanks again.