Augie Chang Photography: Makeup Artist: Maria from PMA!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Makeup Artist: Maria from PMA!


A picture I took at one of the latest weddings that we worked together

I don't usually "feature" any vendors on my blog. But I want to let all of my brides know about my favorite makeup artist Maria from PMA. What so great about Maria's work is that she makes all of my brides look natural (and sometimes my grooms .. heh). That may sound easy to achieve, but it is one of the most difficult thing to do as a makeup artist. Another great thing about Maria is that she stays around with the bride throughout the ceremony and through the portrait shoot session. This is important because she does touch ups so you will always look "perfect" :) Last but not least, she is such a great person to be around.

I love working with Maria and I hope you do too!

If you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding in 2008, you know who to call!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! She was our make-up artist at my cousin's wedding two weeks ago and she's by far THE BEST!