Augie Chang Photography: 2007 Assistant Open House

Thursday, November 22, 2007

2007 Assistant Open House

What a great turn out! The purpose of this open house is for me to meet all my potential assistants for 2008. Every year, I hold an open house to meet new people who are interested in helping me at weddings. This is also an opportunity for some people to learn from me. I like to teach, so what better way to do this than to work with someone that is excited about my work!

This year, a total of 20 people showed up. Everyone were so enthusiastic about the art of photography. You can feel that all of them are photo-crazy like me! I wish I can take all of them as my assistants, but I can only take a few each year. We have from novice to semi-pro. Very rewarding to see the talent out there. Digital photography has enabled many people to get into the field. This is a good thing.

Thanks to Alice and Kinsley (my 2007 assistants) who took these photos for me!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww... soo bummed I missed out! Looks like fun. :)

cKAM Photography said...

AWESOME TURNOUT!!!!! It was great to meet everyone who also has such a strong passion in photography!

cathy