Augie Chang Photography: Anne & Peter - Old Federal Reserve Building SF

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Anne & Peter - Old Federal Reserve Building SF

Anne called me up one day and told me how much she enjoys my work. She booked me pretty much over the phone. That is the kind of person Anne is. Anne is a successful restaurant owner in the bay area. She owns Bongsu in the city and Tamarine in Palo Alto. I was so excited when I found out that she is the owner of Tamarine. Tamarine is one of my FAVORITE restaurants in the bay area. During my corporate days, I used to dine there with my buddies from work. If you have not tried Tamarine, you have got to give it a try!

The wedding was cool from the beginning to the end. The wedding took place at the beautiful Old Federal Reserve Building in downtown. This is one of my favorite venues. To top it off, they had previous Mayor Willie Brown as their officiant. Wow! What a nice gentleman he is :)

Anne and Peter were wonderful. They were very comfortable in front of my camera, so shooting for them was a breeze. Congrats once again and have a GREAT time in Bali!
























Here is a picture that my assistant Shannen managed to grab between the ceremony and the reception.

1 comment:

Alice Trieu said...

Ha! That is awesome! Rubbing shoulders with celebs! Maybe next one is Mayor Gavin...