Augie Chang Photography: Mina & Alex - Auberge Du Soleil, Rutherford

Monday, November 05, 2007

Mina & Alex - Auberge Du Soleil, Rutherford

Mina and Alex are from LA and Chicago respectively. These guys booked me over the phone! We traded a bunch of emails, then followed up with a phone call to seal the deal. Everyone flew into the wine country for this destination wedding. These guys are extremely busy since they are both doctors! One is a general doctor and the other is a cardiologist! I don't know how they managed to plan a wedding!! My hat is off to you two!

On the day of their wedding, there were literally over 50 doctors in the room. There were doctors coming out of my ears! heh... In Alex's speech, he even mentioned that if anyone has any illnesses, this is the best time to be in the room and talk to one of the many doctors. HAHA.

Mina and Alex, congratulations again and I wish you two the very best of luck!






















2 comments:

hipparchia said...

Hi Augie,
I was one of Mina's bridesmaids. I have to say these photos are absolutely stunning. You really captured how beautiful the bride and groom were, and what a gorgeous lovely event their wedding was.

Jessie said...

Augie- I love the 8th one down. So beautifully framed.