Augie Chang Photography: MSV Studio Launch Party

Thursday, February 07, 2008

MSV Studio Launch Party

This is the time of year when a lot of the vendors throw their annual launch party. Some of my blog readers are wondering if partying is the only thing I do these days :) well, not exactly! I actually work too but blogging about me working is not as fun as posting pictures of launch parties right?

MSV Studio owner Andrew is one of the nicest guys I've met. His videos were all over the wall. He is TALENTED! Andrew offered to do a promo video of me so I am going to take him up on it. Check back in a few months for the awesome "Augie at work" video ... ha ha what a joke huh?!

Here are pictures from the party, there were tons of talented people from all over the bay area:

The party was held at the dekker studio, nice space!!

My old friend Niki and her buddy Kim


Jen and my new friend Ed! Ed is new to the photography world, watch out!


Gene, Sam and I being silly


My favorite people Gene and Ann


Here's Duncan and John acting like they haven't seen each other for years!

Gene and Kevin


Another Kevin and I picture (remember we took one last week too!)



Jen, John and Maria


Here is a view of the space, gorgeous!





Jesse and John, the dual!


My new friend Melissa and her partner


Justin




Andrew, the host of the party


Justin, Michelle and her co-worker

4 comments:

Andrew MSV said...

man, you are a friggin rock icon.
thanks for posting those pics. I'm going to steal them for my blog...

later, brah.
and yes, we should do lunch. i will call you soon to set something up. (btw, san ramon food sucks... have you found any good places?)

Andrew MSV said...

dude.
you are a rock icon.
thanks for posting those pics. (I'm going to steal them for my blog and link them back here.)

and yes, we should totally do lunch. I'll call to set something up with you me and Ricky.

btw, do you know of any good food places? San Ramon food kinda sucks.

Unknown said...

Dearest Augie...

You're faster than the speed of light!!

I love the photos!
It so great to see you at these events... Now rest for our next one...

Changi

Celeste said...

Hi Augie! It was great meeting you and I look forward to seeing you around at more networking events! I got a chance to take a glance at your work and you have a new fan! :)

Michelle's Co-worker :)

Celeste Rodrigues