Augie Chang Photography: Promises & Pearls Pictures

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Promises & Pearls Pictures

So I stayed til the end of the soirée. I even arrived early to take some pictures of my friends and their swanky booths. There were so many great vendors there that I couldn't resist to leave early. I made many new contacts and strengthen my relationship with my existing ones. OK, you are probably sick of me talking, so here are the pictures: [NOTE: lots of pictures]

The event was held at the San Francisco Design Center


Marizette Paperie made some awesome invites


Here are the Marizette owners: Marivic and Zuesette


Cake by: Cake Coquette


Jen Skog bringing sexy back!!! My new bud!


Flowers done by: Poppys Petal Works


Cup cakes by: Sibby's Cupcakery


The one and only MB Weddings and Design. You go Michelle!!


Open bar provided by: Best Beverage Catering (BBC)


Andrew's MSV Studio booth


My favorite make up artist Maria's PMA booth


Jen and Maria :)


My good good friend Bev from Especially Yours Chair Covers


Yummy food provided by Nico Martin Presents




New friend I met, Gabrielle from Cake Coquette


Cute favors made by Beau Coup




Duncan Reyes, great coordinator, owner of Events by Design and his coworker


Gene, Ann and my new friend from the Ritz Carlton Karen


Me and Karen! for some reason, we kept calling her something else! I swear, we weren't drunk (yet)


Andrew from MSV and Justin Fone, hm...are the videographers competing?


New friend Natalie (and Jung, who is not in any of my pictures) I met last night from Allure West Studio


Jennifer and Linh. They inquired about my service, but I was already booked on their wedding date. They are good friends with Joella and Mike, my bride and groom in June 08.




Gene, Ann and Kevin


Suzanne! I met with her last year for her wedding, but I was booked shortly after we met! she is such a great gal! Nice seeing you Suzanne.


Jen with great floral designer Nicole Ha


This time, Nicole Ha and I. We will be working in numerous weddings together this year! can't wait!


OK, these two are my fun, cheerful blog readers. They introduced themselves to me and told me that they read my blog almost every day. Thanks guys for introducing yourself! keep coming back to my blog for more OK?


Gene and Bev

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Augie,

Great pictures! It was a pleasure to meet you and our fellow vendors at the event last night. Hope to cross paths again soon!

-winnie
www.beau-coup.com

Susanne said...

Hi Augie,

I checked out your blog today because I heard you got some awesome photos up! It was nice meeting you last night. Hope to see you in future events.

~ Susanne
www.cardsdeluxe.com

P.S. That's Linh with Jennifer, and Kelvin is my husband's name. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Augie,
It was so nice to finally meet you in person. You're a bundle of joy and I can't wait to work with you in the near futuer.
Cheers!
Nicole
www.NicoleHa.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Augie,

It was great meeting you last night, especially since, yes, i do stalk your blog. I feel so honored to be photographed in THE Augie Chang blog!

Anonymous said...

hi Augie!!

Thanks for coming by and shooting great pics!! See you @ tomorrow's wedding -- more chair cover pics :) YAH!! =)

Anonymous said...

Why is Gene Higa always holding a beer bottle? haha.