Augie Chang Photography: 2 spots left!! - 6/29 workshop

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 spots left!! - 6/29 workshop

ONLY TWO SPOTS LEFT!!!

The 6/29 workshop is filling up REALLY quickly. I only have 2 more spots left, so contact me immediately if you are interested. It is an all day Introduction to Digital Photography workshop. You'll learn the functions of your digital SLR camera to the basics of photography. You'll also get a hands-on on-location shoot in the afternoon too!

I am not making a peace sign here, I am telling you there are 2 spots left :) so stop asking me why I am making a peace sign ... ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At a quick glance in the first fold, it looks like you're flipping me off. Peace.

Alice Trieu said...

maybe 2 empty chairs would better illustrate the point for those peace sign addicts.