Augie Chang Photography: Siblings - Adam & Brielle

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Siblings - Adam & Brielle

I met Yvette and Ed in 2002 at the earlier stage of my business. I was their photographer on their wedding day and they were definitely the dream clients. They were fun, easy and most of all jolly! They also had a great looking wedding venue out at Stockton. Yvette, Ed and us kept in touch throughout the years, we became really good friends. That is how I would like to see my relationships with all of my clients.

Now, they have two children, Brielle and Adam. Once in a while, I take a day to capture their youth. This time, we went to a nearby park. It was so hot that day...all I can remember is how hot the concrete was when I was laying on the ground :)





1 comment:

Choco Studio said...

Love the colors!