Augie Chang Photography: Karen & Matt - Nestldown, Los Gatos

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Karen & Matt - Nestldown, Los Gatos

Karen and Matt were a very kick back couple. They are actually from Southern California, so planning a wedding from afar is actually not an easy task. Every year, I work with many couples that are out-of-towners. From Los Angeles area to Chicago to New York. Somehow these great clients find me through my blog or through some chat boards on the internet.

Karen and Matt's wedding day was absolutely gorgeous. It was in the high 70s. Nestldown can get REALLY hot, so I was grateful that the temperature was pleasant. This is the first time that I shot a day time wedding at Nestldown. Everything was held inside the barn. It was intimate, wonderful and fun.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome shots! Love the picture of the bride and groom with the taxi.

Unknown said...

I love Nestledown and you captured it so well.