Augie Chang Photography: Summer in Tahoe

Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer in Tahoe

This is probably only the second time I've visited Tahoe in the summer. Tahoe to me is a winter location (snowboarding baby!!!), but this time, I decided to take advantage of the "low season" here and enjoy what Tahoe has to offer. The weather up here is absolutely gorgeous. The mornings are cold, but the afternoon is PER...FECTO. Today, I stopped by Squaw Valley to see if there are arranged activities but I ended up sitting in a restaurant enjoying my lunch :) Here's a few pictures of me at Squaw.

4 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

Woah, it took me a second to see that this was a collage, I thought that there was some really crazy graffiti on the wall next to you.

Anonymous said...

you got mad hops.

Chung Li said...

Fun picture ! I went there last month, Hey, try the mountain biking there, It was awesome !!

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Very cool pics (as usual). Are those ski boots? They still sell them during the summer? =)