Augie Chang Photography: Jacquline & Kevin E-Session in NYC

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Jacquline & Kevin E-Session in NYC

Jacquline and Kevin are both from New York City. One originally from Queens and the other is from New Jersey. They decided to have their wedding out here in the Wine Country (Napa). What a wonderful idea!

This weekend, I made a trip out to New York to meet up and shoot their engagement session. It just made total sense to do their engagement session in New York. We met up in the morning at Chelsea, then walked down to the Meat Packing District for their session. It was a Monday, so the streets were not as busy as the day before. The streets weren't littered with photographers in that area on a Monday, so it was good. I didn't have to fight for background or anything like that.

The shoot was smooth and I really got to know my couple. We even spent a great deal of time having lunch at one of their favorite restaurants - Mary's Fish Camp. The seafood was AMAZING!! We had raw oysters and even raw clams! This is actually my first time having raw clams! I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE the lobster roll. Wow! I was absolutely blown away!













We had a great lunch there! Try this place out if you visit NYC!!

4 comments:

Dustin and Aimee Hatcher said...

Oooooo soooo good!! The skill, the skill!! Love the 4th one from the top.

R Ngoon said...

Whats up Augie! I met you at Karolyn and Pat's Wedding. Great, great work.

-Robert

R Ngoon said...

Whats up Augie! I met you at Karolyn and Pat's Wedding. Great, great work.

-Robert

Amy Tam said...

Awesome!! Great photos and I can't wait for their wedding!! :)
Oh... and yes, they have very good taste on food! hee hee~ glad that you guys had a great time!