Augie Chang Photography: Georgia & Gillian

Friday, November 21, 2008

Georgia & Gillian

It is often a treat for me to shoot for little girls. As most of you know, I have two boys myself, so spending time with girls is a complete different experience. From the toys that they play to the DVDs that they watch, it is a whole new experience. I actually had to talk to some of my previous clients about what girls are into these days. As a children photographer, one has to know or at least be aware of what the girls are interested in.

Georgia and Gillian were both very photo-genic AND they loved my camera. They posed nicely in front of my camera and pretty much smiled on command. How lovely to have girls!






2 comments:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

The girls are so adorable and I love their wardrobe... especially the white top with the jeans. They look so chic! :) Hey, maybe 10 years from now, they can go out with Calvin and Nate! :P

Caroline Ghetes said...

Okay how freakin' cute are these photos???