Augie Chang Photography: Gerdyman Kids

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gerdyman Kids

Angeline was one of my students from my past workshops. She actually booked this children session before she came to my workshop. She has two wonderfully behave kids. They were fun, cute and polite. Sometimes I wonder if it is better to have a girl first, then a boy since the big sis is always taking care of the little brother. That doesn't happen in my house! Calvin (my older boy) is always (well, almost!) fighting with Nate over toys... sigh... nice to have a girl :)




2 comments:

Dustin and Aimee Hatcher said...

I totally love how your portraits are so crisp and clean but you maintain a perfectly soft background. Great job!

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

That's not true... my little brother drove me up the wall when we were growing up, but things are much better now 30 years later! :)