Augie Chang Photography: Thi Cosmetics in Palo Alto

Friday, January 02, 2009

Thi Cosmetics in Palo Alto

Today was my first baby shoot of the new year. The shoot was in Palo Alto, therefore after the shoot, I dropped by Taylor Pham's latest store, Thi Cosmetics in downtown Palo Alto. Walking into the space, the first thing I noticed was the airy and contemporary space. The overall theme of the store is vogue chic. I've known Taylor for years when we both first got into the wedding business but this was the first time I met Taylor's business partner Mimi. Mimi is just as nice and fun as Taylor. They definitely make a great team.




Taylor was in the middle of a "class".




Here is Mimi, my new friend.



1 comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

I can't wait to check out Taylor's new studio the next time I am in town! :)