Augie Chang Photography: 3/28 Intermediate Children & Babies Workshop

Monday, February 02, 2009

3/28 Intermediate Children & Babies Workshop



This workshop is for those who are interested in taking better children and babies pictures.

Participants will need to have a basic understanding of photography. For example, basic functions of the camera, aperture, f-stop, depth of field...etc. For those of you that took my Introduction to Digital Photography workshop, you are ready!!

************* DETAILS ****************

Photographing Children and Babies Workshop - Saturday, 3/28/09

This is an intermediate workshop focused on how to capture the most memorable and creative images of children at any age.

By attending this workshop, you will learn:

  • Different methods to shoot depending on child’s age range and how to get great results with any age group
  • Creating beautiful photographs no matter if you are indoors and outdoors - Addressing a variety of lighting issues in digital photography especially because children move
  • Understanding what equipment is right for you
  • Tips and special techniques for photographing babies and older children including how to involve your subjects and the best environments to shoot.
  • Most importantly, this workshop will get students involved in photographing some children models.
Lunch and snacks will be provided. Workshop is $349.


Who is this for?
For intermediate photographers who are interested in taking better children and babies pictures. For new parents or even veteran parents or simply have an interest in photographing kids!


How do I sign up?
If you are interested in this workshop, sign up now by emailing me at augie@augiechang.com



Where does the workshop take place?
San Ramon CA


I am interested, how do I sign up?
Email me, once I confirm your seat, full payment is required. I accept online credit card payment.

1 comment:

maritessb said...

aww I have to catch the next one. I'm off on vacation. Boo hoo!