Augie Chang Photography: Stephanie & Dan's E-Session at Sausalito

Monday, March 23, 2009

Stephanie & Dan's E-Session at Sausalito

Stephanie and I used to work at the same company. When she got engaged, they reached out immediately and asked if I can be thier photographer. I was honored because we didn't meet before they commit. They knew what they wanted!

When Steph and I worked at the company, we didn't know each other but now I wonder why?! Stephanie, Dan and I had such a fun day laughing in Sausalito. We didn't have a set location in mind so we pretty much shot-as-we-went. That is actually how I prefer my shoots to go. I am not the type of photographer that plans a shoot in advance. Reason why I don't do that is no matter how much one plans, the plan always change due to weather, lighting...etc.











No comments: