Augie Chang Photography: Preview-ing My *New* Children Site

Friday, May 22, 2009

Preview-ing My *New* Children Site

My children photography business has grown so much that it is time for me to dedicate an entire website to it. This is just a preview of what's to come. I will be announcing this new site with new URL and all in the next few weeks. Right now, here's a sneak peek of what's to come!

I want to thank my parent clients for all the support that you've given me in the last 6 years. My children business was just something "fun", but it has matured to the point that it needs its own website. I cannot wait to show you all the final product... stay tuned!!




3 comments:

hystudio said...

Glad to see this finally coming. You are excellent w/ kids. My favorite children photographer in bay area. Congrats on the new site!

Huckleberry Karen said...

Can't wait to see it!! I love your kid pics.

Unknown said...

Cuutie! Makes me want to have babies now so you can shoot them! Ok, not yet!

Rachel N.