Augie Chang Photography: Lisa & Jonathan's Wedding at Madrona Manor, Healdsburg

Monday, June 01, 2009

Lisa & Jonathan's Wedding at Madrona Manor, Healdsburg

Lisa is one of my workshop student's sister. That's how we met. Lisa and Jonathan live in Atlanta Georgia but knew that their wedding would be in California. When I met Lisa and Jonathan, I was wondering where this good looking guy with an interesting accent was from ... found out that he was originally from South Africa. I am very intrigued by South Africa and its beauty. I have yet to visit there, but hopefully one of these days.

Lisa and Jonathan got married at the beautiful Madrona Manor up at Healdsburg. The location is beautiful and quaint. Not to mention we had a wonderful day. It was perfect in the 70s.



JCrew is making cute "bridal" shoes.





















I have to share this slideshow with you all ...





1 comment:

VEROSUH Photography said...

so beautiful... i wish i was there! =)