Augie Chang Photography: Promises and Pearls 2009

Friday, July 10, 2009

Promises and Pearls 2009

Promises and Pearls 2009 was a successful event with close to 200 attendees at the Payne Mansion. Thanks to Michelle from MB Wedding Design & Events and Beverly from Especially Yours Chair Covers. I was privileged to be invited to this show as the featured photographer of the evening.



Beautiful invitations and stationary from Studio AYT



Table design by MB Wedding Design & Events





Beautiful cupcakes from Cake Coquette



My wonderful friend Maria Chang from PMA




Another good friend of mine, Beverly, and her successful business, Especially Yours Chair Covers




Beautiful table design by MB Wedding Design & Events





Here is MB Wedding Design and Events' beautiful collateral



The cool dude Justin Fone's table, from Justin Fone Productions





Elegant jewelry by Bonnie of One World Design



Outside the beautiful Payne Mansion



From another talented invitation maker, Suzanne from Cards de Luxe



Yummy fresh fro-yo from Jubili



Flowers by Neil from Hunt Littlefield



Yummy food from Melons Catering, thanks to your awesome Sashimi Soba Noodles!



Justin, Gabby, and Me!



My sister Jenny came to help me out for the night :) We look NOTHING alike huh?!



Thanks Vero and Jenny for helping out! You guys looked awesome!



Here we have Nancy, Kevin and my new friend Angie.



Been sooo long since I've seen Gene. Nice to see him there that evening.



We were trying to look cool! Did we achieve our goal?



3 comments:

Amanda said...

Aw, your "booth" looked fantastic- very modern. :) Great pictures, and you, Vero and your sister look HAWT! :)

Beverly Yip said...

thanks for the support Augie!!! GREAT PICS!! - Bev

Lisa is Bossy said...

OMG Augie - I just realized I totally remember your sister from HS!! This world is too small. I think she was a year ahead of me, but we definitely had a bunch of mutual friends. :) Please tell her hello!!