Augie Chang Photography: Funny Out-takes

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Funny Out-takes

It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do for my Bludomain Photographer of the Year's creative photo. I asked my close friend Jason, who is a very talented photographer to help me with these images. We took my son's chalk board up to a local hillside and shot with a bright flash during twilight hour. Jason and I couldn't stop laughing the entire time!

Even though I was not selected as the photographer of the year, I am still VERY honored to be nominated among all the talented photographers in the nation. I thank all of you for your support and love!






Jason asked if I was able to jump above the chalk board. I was a bit nervous, but I managed :)




If you have not seen this already, this was the final photograph that I submitted to Bludomain for my creative shot.




No comments: