Augie Chang Photography: Sharon & Lawrence's Wedding at The Four Seasons Palo Alto

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sharon & Lawrence's Wedding at The Four Seasons Palo Alto

Sharon and Lawrence were introduced to me by my good industry friend Jubilee Lau from Jubilee Lau Events. Sharon and Lawrence are both doctors in the bay area. God bless them! From the pictures, you can't tell that these two doctors are not professional models ;-) All jokes aside, they are the most wonderful people to work for. I am sure Jubilee will agree with me wholeheartedly.

Another high for me from this wedding is that I finally had a chance to work with my good friend Nancy (the most sought-after floral designer in the industry) from Nancy Liu Chin Designs. Her work is just ... stunning. Last but not least, John Woods from Enhanced Lighting was there to light up the room with beautiful colors.









I love this series ... she was waiting in the bridal room but got choked up thinking about getting married to Lawrence. Awe......













1 comment:

Rich Amooi said...

Hi Augie,

I saw your incredible photos on Jean Marks Blog and thought I'd stop by your blog since I was so impressed. And...there are more beautiful photos here too! Just wanted to say that I love your work...very nice. Take care and maybe our paths will cross in the future.

Rich