Augie Chang Photography: Amy and Kendall's Wedding

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Amy and Kendall's Wedding

Another beautiful wedding at the sunny Casa Real in Pleasanton. No matter how many times I come back, I still enjoy the scenery, the staff and most of all, the food!!

Amy and Kendall opt-ed to see each other prior to their ceremony. It is very common these days for photographers to set up a "first meet" for the couple. There are definitely benefits to this arrangement.

Amy and Kendall, congratulations!









Great idea! set up a fun children's table to keep the kids occupied.










Here is my wonderful team - Vincent and Vero. Thanks guys for doing an awesome job and supporting me through my 2009 wedding season.


1 comment:

Footie + Music said...

how dou you edit your pictures?