Augie Chang Photography: Le Papillon's Vendor Luncheon 2010

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Le Papillon's Vendor Luncheon 2010

Every year, one of the top catering business in the bay area; Le Papillon opens up their restaurant and invite industry professionals to enjoy a carefully prepared lunch. I have to tell you, I look forward to this every year :-) Not only the food is AMAZING, the guests that they invited are also so much fun! It's so wonderful to have great friends and great food together in one place :)

Here we have Jon (Asiel Design), me, Nicole Ha, Duncan Reyes, Armando (Get Your Do Up) and Nicole Lisanne



Me, Michelle (aka. MB), and Liz



Me, Angie, Lara, (oh no! I forgot your name!), Rhee



Jean Marks and me!



MB, the funny Tanja, and me



Jubilee (she is almost like a sister), me



Megan and John Woods (Enhanced Lighting), me and Alyssia (Casa Real, my bud and "date" for the luncheon!)



No comments: