Augie Chang Photography: Christina and Paradise's E-Session in Presidio, SF

Friday, March 26, 2010

Christina and Paradise's E-Session in Presidio, SF

Christina and Paradise are both from Orange County. They took a weekend visit up here for their engagement session. They were blessed with perfect wind-less 70s weather in the Presidio. If you know the area, Presidio is usually VERY windy.

This was the first time I met Paradise. What an awesome name that is! When Christina and I met a few months back, Paradise couldn't make it to the meeting because was working in Orange County.

The moment I met them on the day of the session, we all felt like we've known each other for years! No joke. Paradise and I hit it off immediately and started to crack jokes. I love it! I love it when my couples know how to have fun :) We had a great time getting to know each other and oh yeah?! we got some great images too :)













No comments: