Augie Chang Photography: Lillian and Andy's Wedding at the beautiful Ralston Hall

Monday, June 28, 2010

Lillian and Andy's Wedding at the beautiful Ralston Hall

These two are among the most loving and passionate doctors I've met. If I don't know them any better, I'd thought they are love doctors :) I know we always say this, but seriously, they ARE the nicest and easiest clients to work with. From the moment they signed to the last goodbye at their wedding day, I felt completely welcomed and needed. Congrats to you two and I hope you both will continue to find time for each other in your busy and respected occupation.

If you all have a moment, check out what they have to say about their experience with me!


























2 comments:

Cindy said...

Great photos. Where is this venue?

Cindy said...

Great photos. What venue is this?