Augie Chang Photography: Walked in empty hand, walked out full of smiles

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Walked in empty hand, walked out full of smiles

I had 2 shoots this morning, so I spent the rest of the day with my son Calvin. We had In and Out for lunch, then headed to Cold Stones where he had his favorite chocolate with M&M ice cream. Near Cold Stones is one of my favorite stores - Any Mountain. If you know me, you know I love snowboarding and road biking. I was lucky enough to start the boarding season early this year. We were up at Tahoe at the beginning of the year, but then after, it has been dry, so trips to Tahoe seems like distance memories.

Well, back to the story, I walked into Any Mountain thinking of just browsing...nope, didn't happen....browsing was not what I did. I set my eyes on this new Burton snowboard. I wasn't going to do anything, but the sales rep was offering me incentives, which equates to approximately 55% off the retail price. So I did it. Yep, I bought it. I bought the one thing I love to do...a brand new snowboard. This means I have to head up to the snow a few more times this year before the season ends.

Here are a few pictures of my new toy:



1 comment:

Min said...

Nice. Any shots of your other ride? (bike)