Augie Chang Photography: Elijah

Friday, April 27, 2007

Elijah

This is the second time that I am shooting for little Elijah. We had to reschedule our shoot from 2 weeks ago since Elijah was too tired during the shoot. This is VERY common as kids will be kids. They are not going to be ready for you to come take their pictures. If they are tired, they are tired. They are just that innocent and real. It is part of the reason why I continue to enjoy shooting for kids. They are so genuine.

Elijah was much happier today...woo hoo! He just woke up from a nice nap. We were able to have him content for almost an hour. This may not seem long, but for babies, it is an accomplishment!

We were able to take some really nice shots around their house.

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Augie, you know what? I love to browse your works. Everytime I browse the photo you've taken I have feeling that you're not only taken photos with your eyes but also your heart!