Augie Chang Photography: Tammy & Paul Wedding in SF

Monday, April 30, 2007

Tammy & Paul Wedding in SF

I was at one of the fun-est wedding ever this weekend. Tammy and Paul's wedding in San Francisco were a combination of traditional Assyrian and American style. We started the day at the Whitcomb Hotel in San Francisco and ended there. Paul's father is an ex-officer in San Francisco, so he knew a lot of people. One of his friends Carl owns a 1949 Bentley that Tammy and Paul used throughout the day. It was such a treat to be able to use it for the shoot. We were all over the place in San Francisco capturing the essence of the city.

The reception was wonderful. Everyone danced to traditional music. It was a PAR-TAY! The beat in Assyrian traditional music is really catchy, I even found myself dancing while shooting.








































5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that photography is absolutely stunning! I am massively impressed.

Saving Up for a Wedding

Anonymous said...

aguie! augie! aguie! we had soooooooooooo much fun! thanks so much for capturing these fantastic shots. we can't wait to see the rest =)

love,

the vain assyrian bridesmaids

Anonymous said...

The shots are great, almost made me feel like I was there. Thanks for sharing, I really wish I could have made it to Cali for the wedding!

K-RON said...

You are EXTREMELY talented!!!! Such beautiful pictures.
Love,
MC Khamou ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great love story and a fabulous wedding.