Augie Chang Photography: Workshop

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Workshop

It was pouring rain outside during this workshop, but it didn't dampen our mood what-so-ever. The group consists of Anna, Mike, Jessie, Josh and Monica. Everyone arrived EARLY! what a starter!

One of my students in this workshop; Jessie, traveled all the way from Washington to attend my workshop, I am so grateful :) Jessie is also assisting me at a wedding today in Napa. This is a total photography weekend for her. Hope you'll have fun today Jessie!

Back to the weather (can you tell I don't like rain???)... we had lunch at a nearby restaurant, then headed to Blackhawk plaza for the on-location shoot. It was wet alright, but all 5 of them managed to take some great pictures for our critique section of the workshop.





Great lunch at Fuzio with great company. This is the time when we all get to know each other VERY well :)










A picture of the workshop crew! how silly!

2 comments:

shannen said...

but augie....will it ever be as good as your first time? with your session one contestants? we are your favorites! **shannen

Christine Szeto said...

I'm bummed I missed this one. Do have another soon!