Augie Chang Photography: Tina & Ken Wedding - Hotel Sofitel, Redwood City

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tina & Ken Wedding - Hotel Sofitel, Redwood City

Ken and Tina are very trendy/contemporary people, so they asked for more edgy and fun pictures for their wedding day. Their wedding was one big party where everyone had a ton of fun. Ken is a part-owner of a popular club in the city so everyone there were fun/entertaining and stylish.

















As the night gets later, Jason (my assistant) and I get a little more silly!



Small small world, I ran into one of my clients who wanted to hire me for her wedding but I was booked. Suzanne is such an awesome girl (middle) who is getting married on 8/8/2008 to Conan. Good luck guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the HOT girl on my left is MY big SIS Vanessa! middle girl is my 08' bride :) Nice pics! - BBY

Anonymous said...

Even smaller world is that I know V and S too but won't be able to go to S/C's wedding on 08-08-08 because D and I are getting married on 08-09-08! ~your 08-09-08 bride :)

PS: Hi Bev! :)

Anonymous said...

ooops, I also meant to tell you that I love this set of pics...so fun and stylish! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful wedding, beautifully captured!