Augie Chang Photography: Christine & Dan Wedding - North Beach

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Christine & Dan Wedding - North Beach

Not a dull moment shooting for Christine and Dan. Dan has got to be the funniest groom EVER! You see the love between these two people, from the moment I met them to their wedding day, their love for each other ooozzes (is that how you spell it?) everywhere.

Here are some great vendors that I worked with:

Videography: Weddings on Film
Makeup: Annette Avila from Lavish


















My assistant Alice snapped a shot of me during the "getting ready" part of the day. Always interesting to see what position I get into to capture "THE" shot.

2 comments:

Alice Trieu said...

I love that reflection shot. Is very romantic and modern.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!! I love the treatment you do to make the colors pop. Can't wait to our next event together! :)