Augie Chang Photography: Aimee & Nate Wedding - Nestldown, Los Gatos

Monday, October 08, 2007

Aimee & Nate Wedding - Nestldown, Los Gatos

What a great month I had! I had 2 weddings at one of my favorite locations - Nestldown, Los Gatos.

Aimee and Nate are the most untraditional couple that I've ever met. That is a good thing. As a photographer, we always look for inspirations from our clients. From their unique weddings to their unique look, anything can trigger our creativity. Aimee and Nate were the most different from all the clients I had in the last 8 years. From their micro invitation (yes! I meant micro! they didn't want a lot of paper waste) to their entrance with goats, every detail were carefully thought through.

Great wedding with great people, what else can I ask for?!

Catering: Great food from Thomas John Events
Coordinator: Brooke Greene from Nestldown






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goats! Talk about being original! That's awesome. Beautiful images, Augie.