Augie Chang Photography: "Relive my wedding day"

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"Relive my wedding day"



Stranger: "hey there! so what do you do for a living?"
Augie: "I help my clients relive their wedding day."

That should be my new description of what-I-do.

What a WONDERFUL note I received from my awesome bride Pauline. This is my motivation, my goal and my pride for being a wedding photographer. This is the "what gets you up in the morning" kinda motivation. I feel so blessed to do what I love and I feel so blessed to have clients like you all :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful comment Augie. Your pictures of our family through the last 5.5 years are memorable snapshots for us as well.

Anonymous said...

well, you make me want to relive my wedding day and have you as my photographer! ;)

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

Awwww.....how nice guys!