Augie Chang Photography: Nicole & Deron Wedding - Nestldown, Los Gatos

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Nicole & Deron Wedding - Nestldown, Los Gatos

What a wonderful wedding Nicole and Deron had at Nestldown in Los Gatos. Nestldown is one of my favorite venues in the bay area. It is nestled within the Santa Cruz mountain. A true gem.

Deron and Nicole are both software engineers working in Livermore, CA., but I found out that Deron has a creative side to him. He writes wonderful music. He wrote most of the music that played during the ceremony. I was sooo impressed!

Nicole, Deron and their families were kind enough to invite me to stay over the night and cover their intimate morning brunch with their family and close friends. I was honored.

Congrats guys!


























1 comment:

Julianne said...

augie! i look at your photos and you make me want to change my wedding venue/location to wherever your latest wedding photos are from. seriously, you make every picture seem so special and original... i can't wait for next august!!! :-)