Augie Chang Photography: Stephanie & Patrick Wedding - San Francisco/San Mateo

Monday, December 03, 2007

Stephanie & Patrick Wedding - San Francisco/San Mateo

Stephanie and Patrick are close friends of my friend Loyde. I've known Patrick for a while and I am honored that they selected me as their wedding photographer. The wedding was a traditional chinese wedding, where we started the day at the bride's home. Patrick and his "boys" came over and started the traditional "red envelope" process. These guys were so tricky that they came with $25 pennies....HAHA!

The ceremony was at the Fort Mason chapel. Their ceremony won my 2007 "shortest ceremony" award :) The ceremony was literally 10 mins. It was so short that I ALMOST missed their first kiss (but I got it alright).

Congratulations Stephanie and Patrick!























I worked with one of my favorite videographers Justin Fone

No comments: