Augie Chang Photography: Mini

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mini

Square footage is like gold in Hong Kong. I bet the average home is only around 500 square feet. Yes, I said 500 sq ft. I am currently staying at my cousin's flat and it is 480 sq ft, 2 bedroom one bath. I decided to walk into their kitchen and take a picture to show you all what I am saying. I am only 5 feet 7 in, somewhere between 120 and 200 lbs *wink* ... this kitchen is even small for me. Makes me realized how lucky we are to live in America.

This is the entire kitchen. Everything is packed into the size of a small American size closet.

2 comments:

Chung Li said...

totally understand what you are saying, as I'm from Hong Kong too. But i still think the rent is higher in the bay area :) Have fun in Hong Kong !

colinmichael said...

you're at least 190...fat ass!