Augie Chang Photography: My new friend: Rosa Tseng

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My new friend: Rosa Tseng

One of the to-dos that I have on my list is to meet up with my new friend Rosa Tseng. Rosa and I met over the internet approximately one year ago. She was featured in one of the popular wedding photographer magazine call Rangefinder so I decided to reach out and introduce myself. We traded a few emails and discussed a few things, but not until today, we met in person. Rosa's studio is in the central part of Hong Kong call Central (duh!). Her studio is located on the 7th floor of this older building. You walk into her studio, you are immediately greeted by three large gorgeous canvas prints. Then you turn the corner, there is an area set up with a large screen LCD TV and numerous pictures hung on the walls for her clients. Very professional and impressive. To the left of the presentation room is her work area, where most of her editors and assistants work. Very efficient and well set up.

Rosa is not only talented, she is also one hell of a gal...kind and nice. She was open to discussing her business and shared a few great ideas with me. It is always nice to meet fellow photographers from all of the world. It gives me a better appreciation for the art of photography and perhaps learn a bit through the way.

Rosa, thanks so much for your hospitality!

Here is a picture of Rosa and I at her studio:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Augie,

Howdy? My sister used Rosa for the Hong Kong part of her wedding!

Guess who I am :)

-D

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

24x7shopgirl -

I am sorry, but I have no idea who you are! reveal please!