Augie Chang Photography: Una Bella Sera at Casa Real Pictures

Monday, April 28, 2008

Una Bella Sera at Casa Real Pictures

I am sure many of you have heard about Una Bella Sera by now. I've been talking about it for weeks.

Tonight is finally the event and it turned out magnificent! Ruby Hill did an AWESOME job putting this place together. It was classy, beautiful and rustic at the same time. If you are still looking for a swanky location for your wedding, this is it! Go check it out if you have time. It is a very pleasant drive into the Livermore vineyard area.

I met a lot of new people at this event and saw many friends that I've met throughout the years. Nice to see everyone all dressed up and happy. As usual, I took my camera along to document the evening. Here are some of the GORGEOUS decorations and such. Of course, a bunch of pictures of my new and old friends in the industry.

Thanks to Nicole Ha and Crystal Lequang for putting this awesome event together!












Here is "THE" Nicole Ha :)



Nicole and the event manager Michelle at Casa Real


Here is the Casa Real Crew! High energy crowd.


Here are some of my favorite people: Jen Skog, Maria Chang from PMA, Nicole and Crystal



Claudia and I, what's with the peace sign??





This is Crystal's crew




Silly Andrew from MSV and Justin from Justin Fone Productions





Skog and I are like the "long lost" friends. We met each other so long ago, but not until last year, we became really good friends. She is definitely my gal!

8 comments:

Jenny Lee Photography said...

Looks gorgeous. Damn, I missed it. You forgot to remind me it was today. Booo...

Chung Li said...

Very beautiful event, I wish I could join .

Anonymous said...

OH MAN! That photo booth stuff is awesome!

Hilarious.

thank for the awesome pics, as usual.

Anonymous said...

Hi Augie! It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday with my girlfriends Josephine and Jaclyn. Your pictures are AWESOME as usual. Take care.

Unknown said...

Jen is your gal? Whatever! You told me I'm your Gal!... Two-timming PLAYER!

Ladies watch out!

Anonymous said...

lol. Nice pics Aug-o-matic! I better get mine up soon! The booth shots of us are hilarious. such dorks. :)

Kinsley Wong said...

Looks amazing and so much fun. Wish I could have made it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos as always! Great seeing you again. I hope you had fun!