Augie Chang Photography: Terri & Ryan E-Session: Downtown San Francisco

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Terri & Ryan E-Session: Downtown San Francisco

Terri and Ryan booked me for their wedding literally a year and a half ago. I can't believe their wedding is just around the corner. Where did the time go? Ryan and I have very similar taste in style and look. Somehow we share the same hair stylist - Jacky.

Terri and Ryan wanted to do something different and want me to help them document their e-session around where they live. They scouted out locations before my arrival. They found some really cool buildings, walls, streets around where they live down near the ball park.

I spent a lot of time with this couple, we had lunch, we talked, we laughed. We all had a great time around SF downtown.

Wonderful couple, good times!













1 comment:

Unknown said...

omigosh, i know terri from college! what a small world... i had no idea terri was engaged. wow :-) she looks so pretty and happy! another great session augie!