Augie Chang Photography: Dana & Joe E-Session - SF Zoo

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dana & Joe E-Session - SF Zoo

Monkeys, birds, rhinos, tigers, oh yes, it's the tigers that Joe is into. Dana and Joe knew exactly where they want to have their e-session pictures done - the San Francisco Zoo. I LOVE it. I LOVE the idea of doing something different. Joe is a huge fan of the tigers, especially the cubs. I had to admit, I am a first-timer at the SF Zoo. I know, I know, having kids myself, how can I NOT visit the zoo...I am just not a huge zoo fan. Having said that, I had a GREAT time hanging out at the zoo with these two. I was like a kid, "hey, look at the tigers!", "oooo, look at the penguins..."

Great location guys, congrats and I look forward to your wedding in August.











No comments: