Augie Chang Photography: Gloria from Sash & Sugar Wedding Design and Planning

Monday, June 02, 2008

Gloria from Sash & Sugar Wedding Design and Planning

I met Gloria from Sash & Sugar at Justin Fone's Premiere a while back. We weren't able to talk much that evening, so I decided to reach out to Gloria this week and have lunch - just to get to know each other a little more. We met up at 9th and Irving for sandwiches but the place Park Chow's was closed due to construction, so we headed across the street and had Japanese food at Ebisu. Yum! I am always game for some good sushi.

Gloria and I didn't have a dull moment. We started talking on and on about why we love what we do and how we will continue to build out our businesses. She was kind enough to bring along some of her work. They were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to say the least. One word to describe her work - "detail-oriented" (ok, was that one or two words?? who's counting anyway). It is so impressive to see someone just as "anal" as I am :) I am totally into details. I really think the little things that make or break an event, especially weddings. Being detail-oriented is how I approach my photography at weddings.

Meet Gloria!


And her existing site (new website to be launched soon!!):

No comments: