Augie Chang Photography: Very Inspiring People

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Very Inspiring People

I am a sucker for talented people. I admire them, I follow their work and I even tell my friends and family all about them. I find it so rewarding to see talented people in this world. The way they express themselves and the way they show the world their talent is amazing. This is what keeps all of us interesting. All of us (people in general) have talent. May it be music, or acting, or cooking, or even bird calling...whatever it maybe, we are all talented in one way or another.

I love photography as you all know (duh!), but I also LOVE music. One day, one of my future brides Joella emailed me about this talented "mash-up artist" on Youtube. OMG, I was instantly HOOKED on to his work. He is from Australia but his "mash up artist" name is Norwegian Recycling. What is amazing about this guy is that he combines music (well, some people call mixing) into one continuous song and GIVES them out! You can download his music mash ups from his site. To me, his mash ups are different from mixing that's done in clubs, that is probably why they call these "mash ups". Here are videos from Youtube that I'd like to share. Not his latest mash ups, but I like them. Look him up! Norwegian Recycling.

Enjoy!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Augie... You inspire me...

Josephine said...

awesome! thanks for sharing! i'm going to share with my dj!

Jenny Lee Photography said...

duuuude, this guy is DA BOMB. I'm hooked on him now. He is WAY cool...