Augie Chang Photography: Melissa & Derek's Wedding - Wente Vineyard, Livermore

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Melissa & Derek's Wedding - Wente Vineyard, Livermore

Melissa, Derek and I met last year at one of their friend's wedding. Derek and I immediately hit it off really well. It feels like I have known Derek and Melissa for such a long time, but in reality, we have only seen each other a few times. Melissa was a gorgeous bride, very elegant and chic. I found out on the day of the wedding that she used to do pageants! No wonder she was totally "working my camera"! Doesn't she look natural with her fashion poses??













3 comments:

Jamie said...

I never cease to be amazed by the beauty of your photography.

Dustin and Aimee Hatcher said...

Love the shot with the grapes in the foreground and couple kissing in the background. Waaaaaaay cool!

Laura E said...

Anytime a post starts with Jimmy Choo shoes I know I am going to like it. But that To Have To Hold photo is priceless. I would love to have that framed in my home.