Augie Chang Photography: Remembering NYC 9/11

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering NYC 9/11

Salute to people that were affected by 9/11

Not a lot of you know that I spent 4 years of my life in NYC (1980 to 1984). I remember going to World Trade Center and walk around downtown. My father used to work in the downtown area, so we pass by the Twin Towers quite often or at least see them. Last April, when I visited Ground Zero (for the first time after 9/11). I felt sad...wondering why some people are so evil.

May peace be with you all who were affected by the terrible event.

Here is a picture of ground zero from this past April:

1 comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Although I have never lived in NYC, it's one of the cities in the world that I love to visit. I can even see myself living there. Right after 9/11, I actually found a ticket for the WTC observation deck in one of my jacket pocket. I was up there in October 1996! I hope I still have it because that will be a part of history now.