Augie Chang Photography: Karolyn & Patrick's Cambodian Wedding Ceremony

Monday, October 27, 2008

Karolyn & Patrick's Cambodian Wedding Ceremony

Karolyn's background is from Cambodia, so to honor her culture, her family held a Cambodian Wedding Ceremony first thing in the morning. It started at around 8:30am, but I knew that the entire wedding party started earlier than that. Because it was going to be a long day, Karolyn and Patrick hired my associate photographer Jason to capture their Cambodian Wedding Ceremony while I meet them later in the day for their Western Wedding Ceremony (next blog post). Jason did an AMAZING job with capturing the colors and beauty of the ceremony. Here are just a few that I truly love. Jason is so talented in capturing the morning from a fun and artistic angle.
















3 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, that is GORGEOUS!

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

I absolutely LOVE ethnic weddings... they are always so beautiful. Jason did a great job capturing the morning ceremony!

Pichchenda Bao said...

ohh, very nice pictures. I'm going to a post a link from my blog to this site. I'm having a traditional Cambodian wedding in Virginia. Hopefully I'll be able to find a photographer who can capture the moment.