Augie Chang Photography: Elaine & Mack's E-Session at De Young Museum

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Elaine & Mack's E-Session at De Young Museum

I don't show off a lot of black and white photos, so here is a set that I really like. Coming from the film world, I used to LOVE black and white photos. I still do, but with digital photography, I find the use of colors to be amazingly fun. It is nice to go back to the "roots" per se once in a while.

Elaine and Mack's wedding is going to be one of my last for my 2008 year. They are getting at the beautiful Mountain Winery in November. I know the winery is being upgraded, so I will be happily surprised with what it is going to look at Elaine and Mack's wedding.






2 comments:

Gracchus said...

i love this one dividing the image.and very natural!!

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

B&W photos are so classic... they are beautiful, Augie!